• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by noclevername

  1. noclevername

    WTB: A "T" keycap for a Cherry MX keyboard

    I have a razer black widow keyboard I don't use. If the key caps will fit for ya I'll pluck them off.
  2. noclevername

    Problem with seller

    Well I hope all is well with him. I'll just chalk this up as a wash since I'm not out anything but a little time. Thanks for the update. If need be thread can be closed.
  3. noclevername

    Problem with seller

    No heat left as of now, and since there wasn't money exchanged, didn't feel like it was warranted. This is partly why I brought this hear as it's on the fence of being a transaction and isn't. I don't feel like they did anything malicious, but at the same time things were concerning.
  4. noclevername

    Problem with seller

    Okay thanks. I was wondering whether or not he has been since I can't see that info. Makes me feel a bit better knowing it wasn't something like dealing with a compromised account or anything like that. I have sent multiple PMS to him after he stated it was shipped. The only reason I brought...
  5. noclevername

    Problem with seller

    If not allowed this can be closed. There wasn't money exchanged yet as I was waiting for the build to arrive before paying. So I'm not out anything, but out of 70+ transactions on here this is my first problem I've encountered. I just wanted to give a heads up about them. I was looking for a...
  6. noclevername

    [WTB] Lower end APU setup

    Bump deal fell through
  7. noclevername

    [WTB] Lower end APU setup

    Replies sent. Thanks for the support and replies all. Will keep everyone updated as we proceed.
  8. noclevername

    [WTB] Lower end APU setup

    Edit for clarity: I am in the eastern plains in Colorado. Zip code 80743 Edit 2: Thanks for all the responses. I am in talks with a member on one of the builds. Will keep updated if it doesn't go through or work. am trying to put together a build to give/donate to the fire department I am on...
  9. noclevername

    FS: B450m, sealed 9700kf, misc hardware

    Cleaning out the closet and need to get rid of some things. Will make deals on multiple items. Shipping included. PayPal G&S preferred. More to come as I dig through things. Heatware ASRock B450m Pro4 mobo w/ reeven cooler - $100 shipped Berringer Uphoria UMC22 audio controller - $25...
Back
Top