• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by NMFord

  1. N

    Antec True Power 650W - am I missing something?

    The noise level definitely appeals to me, as does the fully modular setup. On that basis would you recommend it? (the AX)
  2. N

    Antec True Power 650W - am I missing something?

    What about the AX650? or is it not worth the extra money?
  3. N

    Antec True Power 650W - am I missing something?

    Aha, okay thanks mate! Do you have any recommendations for a PSU? I would prefer entirely modular Here is my intended setup for the PSU: Asus Maximus IV Gene-z GTX 570 i5 2500k overclocked (up to 1.45v) 2 sticks DDR3 3 hdds
  4. N

    Antec True Power 650W - am I missing something?

    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/650w-psu-antec-truepower-new-modular-82eff-80-plus-bronze-sli-crossfire-eps-12v-quiet-fan-atx Most of the decent modular PSUs are a bit more expensive than that so I'm trying to find out what's wrong with it
  5. N

    Antec True Power 650W - am I missing something?

    Why is the Antec True Power 650W modular PSU so cheap? Is there something I am missing? (I am posting from a location with no access to google so searching for a review other than on my regular sites is difficult)
  6. N

    Looking to upgrade for the first time in years.

    If I can get hold of another GTX285 for around $100 (XFX Black Edition) would you recommend I go for SLI instead of purchasing a whole new card?
  7. N

    Looking to upgrade for the first time in years.

    I use W7 64 bit ultimate. I run at 1920x1200. I really haven't kept myself up to date recently with price points vs performance so I'd rather not tie myself down to a specific budget. What I'm looking for is some opinion on what sort of performance increases I could see for what prices...
  8. N

    Looking to upgrade for the first time in years.

    Hey guys, I am currently looking to upgrade my GTX285. It is heavily overclocked and watercooled but I feel as though the time has come where I should start looking into something new. I don't have an unlimited budget but I can stretch to something within reason. Any suggestions for...
  9. N

    Thoughts on water cooling for non-OC

    Not necessary. WIth a non overclocked system you can have it pretty much silent on air.
  10. N

    Hyper 212+ push-pull

    I've always found promising results of using dual fans with CPU coolers when overclocking heavily, I have a hyper 212+ lying around here and it definitely benefits from the 2nd fan
  11. N

    Star Wars: The Old Republic: The 20-Minute Walkthrough

    I really hope this game is awesome.. So I can ruin my life again
  12. N

    New FIFA10 Demo - My computer barely can handle it..

    The Fifa PC titles have been poorly optimised in recent years..... shamefully
  13. N

    Anyone ever downsized?

    I left my job recently and had to downsize from a 30" 2560 monitor to a 24" 1920 screen.... Painful.
  14. N

    iphones in 2010

    I hope things change in England too.... O2 3G coverage can be a joke at times
  15. N

    Silverstone FT01

    Personally, i've been working with an FT01 for a while and haven't had any of these problems..... The case looks fantastic and is one of my favourites at the moment... its like a baby TJ07 in some ways.
Back
Top