• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by nk6600

  1. N

    GTX680 SLI mix Brands

    Problem solved ... I got two msi gtx 680 Twin Frozr III, i manage to find these babies! Not bad...:)
  2. N

    GTX680 SLI mix Brands

    Is a matter of availability! And oddly enough the MSI, (and i can only find one...) is cheaper than the asus. This is a easy reply issue, but sometimes things goes wrong in the most easy situations. Maverick i'm a noob who likes hunting information ... sorry about that :), will try to...
  3. N

    GTX680 SLI mix Brands

    I intend to do SLI with 2 680 of different brands and different clock speeds, any problem or inconvenience!? The cards probably will be msi 680 twin frozz OC and a ASUS standard edition(regular clocks). Thanks!?
  4. N

    Is it worth? SKT2011

    I have the following system: I7 940@3.7 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 6GB RAM 3 SATA Hard drives (1TB +1 tb +640 gb) GTX 570 SLI HX1000 Is it worth switching to skt 2011, with a 3930K? The system will be used for video editing, programming and mathematical calculations, and of course to...
  5. N

    What is the best upgrade?

    I wonder what will be the best upgrade: - Increase the memory of 6GB to 12GB or - Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB 10,000 rpm SATA 16MB SSDs are still expensive and low capacity and is not an alternative for me. Current system: X1000 case Corsair 1000w I7 940 working at 3.6...
  6. N

    Best Case for TriFire Configuration

    I am using the following configuration: I7940@3.5 (load temps around 71c) Noctua U12P SE P6T6 WAS REV 6GB 2000MHz trident 5870 Trifire (load temps around 90c) 3 hard disks and optical drive What will be the best case for this setting and to use air cooling? I am currently using a...
  7. N

    Physics Configuration and P6T6 Revolution

    Allow me to leave a link of my Windows control panel and nvidia control panel... http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2033/deskmab.jpg I dont understand how is it possible that when i first install the drivers everything its fine, and after the restart, the nvdia control panel does not...
  8. N

    Physics Configuration and P6T6 Revolution

    Hello, I am using a P6t6 WAS Revolution with Bios 0407. Wanted to set up a GTX 295 graphics card with a 9600GT for Physics. I am using drivers 182.50 and 185.50 with the physics drivers. After installing the drivers the computer boots and the two VGAs are found making the choice...
  9. N

    NB temperature using Rampage II Extreme

    Well, have done that...and in my case didn't change anything... The sensor its crazy and giving some strange readings...on or off... Dont really no what to do next to solve this situation. All system is stable .... but i´m getting nervous with these temps...
  10. N

    NB temperature using Rampage II Extreme

    Well, i removed the hsf from the NB, cleaned both ...the NB and the HSF and applied new thermal compound...(NT-H1 from Noctua...the same that i´m using in 2 i7 cpus...); and everything is the same... Same temps, with the machine turned off and same temps with it turned on...exactly the...
  11. N

    NB temperature using Rampage II Extreme

    Could this be a bug from the Bios version? How can be possible that with the machine off the reading are 68c? The other temps are very stable and very good for an air cooled system! Its also very strange that touching the heat sink i can keep my and with no problem, even at the base of...
  12. N

    NB temperature using Rampage II Extreme

    Hello, I am using in my I7 system an Asus motherboard, model Rampage II Extreme. I get strange temperature readings for the NB. With the machine off the lcd poster says that the temperature is around 68 º c. With the machine turned on, the NB temp is idle at 74 c on full load...
  13. N

    OCZ memory and Rampage II Extreme

    Going to buy some memory for my I7 system. I7 920 Rampage II Extreme The contenders are: OCZ PC3-16000 BLADE 2000MHZ TRI CHANNEL 6GB - OCZ3B2000C9LV6GK. 1.65V 2000MHZ CL 9 9 9 30 178€ (prices in Portugal) OCZ PC3-15000 REAPER 1866MHZ TRI CHANNEL 6GB - OCZ3RPR1866C9LV6GK 1.65V...
  14. N

    Improve air cooling

    I´m trying to improve de air flow in my 832 coolermaster case. I just like to have some input in how to do it the best way possible. So: I have 6 120mm*120mm*25mm fans to use: 1 Front 1 Rear 3 Side 1 Up Fans available: 3 Noiseblocker S3HS 2 Noiseblocker XL2 1 Coolermaster...
  15. N

    Best Air Flow

    Well i went for the Sniper... The air flow is very good, i can feel the fresh air blowing outside the case. Comparing the Comos with the Sniper i noticed 7ºc difference in CPU temps, thats huge... With 6 fans and working at full speed the case is noisier comparing with the Cosmo and...
Back
Top