Recent content by NJB Mods

  1. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Hey guys! Welcome back to a new update for my awesome Sauron-Project Since the last update Dennis(DMFineArts which the most of you recognize him of) have done a lot work with the case and the airbrush is insane! The airbrush should be done within the two weeks, then it's time for the final...
  2. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Hello! Hope that all of you are doing well, a new update for you so you can take a look at the newest pictures for this build. I'm still eager for getting my hands on the case again and fix the minor details. Here is the pictures and tell me what you think! I'm still waiting...
  3. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Welcome back to the Cosmos 2 Sauron LOTR case mod! This project has taken more time that i have expected it to take almost to much time! So i'm currently going to do so much that i can do and it is expected that this project should be done within a months time! I feel really useless with...
  4. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Hello, long time ago, heh? Finally the moment we all be waiting for...Drum rolls please...An update!!! Weihoo! Well I must say that i´m sorry for keeping you guys waiting this long. My apologies! Let´s see what DMfineArts have contributed with this time! As you clearly can see the airbrush...
  5. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Hey! Holy macaroni, it's been around 2 months since the last update...Shame on me... I'm sorry about that, school takes a lot from you in the end of the 9th grade... Well to the news hopefully the case will be sent to Dmfinearts in some days. Then it's just more waiting...but i got...
  6. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Heya! I'm back, with a small update and some information! I have not sent the case yet, as a said around 2 weeks ago. I didn't sent it cuz i'm waiting on some sponsor stuff that i need first. But i got a small update that i wanted to show you. I took some time to mod a new window for...
  7. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Hey! Well, the case has some disadvantages for the "normal" users. But for the high end/Modders users. I love it :) Thanks for the kind words :D :D
  8. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Hello there i know you guys are watching, even if the updates come and goes...Even if i haven't updated you guys that much,there has been some work done. and soon it's time for the case to get airbrushed. It's going to look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D Well, the top is missing i wonder where it...
  9. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    ;) ;)
  10. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Nope it's not that one:/ But credos to you for being a huge LOTR fan! Awesome to see that many people like the ring!
  11. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Welcome to my latest update! * Not so much to show atm but i'm currently working on the whole system configuration with watercooling, cable management,Radiators, PSU Cover, alot of stuff going on :) * Let the small amount of pictures speak :P * Well i'm not so satisfied...
  12. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    A mini Update! Have made a new place for the fans on the radiator, I have made new places for the HDDs, no photos but you will like it ;) The Fan controller is getting something new :P
  13. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    I'm alive!!!! Welcome back, and i would like to apologize for that not that many updates, actually there hasn't been one in weeks... :3 But...I've actually have thinking about new mods and I have some really good ones... So what i have done these past few weeks is that i have been...
  14. N

    Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

    Thanks man!
  15. N

    Making my own first case! Tip and worklog!

    Hi! My name is Nils-Julius, I'm a 15 year old modder and computer enthusiast. Little background story: I want to learn myself to make a case! ;) I'm new to Solidworks, so this will be a funny journey. I've got some really good ideas for my project and i would love to hear what you...
Back
Top