Recent content by NightStrikergp

  1. N

    Simple Case that can support 280GTX in SLI

    Well I think I'm going spend a little more then planned just to get a really nice case and get the Silverstone TJ10 case. However after looking around I was offered a deal to get the Nvidia version of the TJ10 for $50 less then a regular TJ10. Is there any difference between the 2 cases? All I...
  2. N

    Simple Case that can support 280GTX in SLI

    I think I found the Silverstone you linked for a lower price, http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=27754&vpn=KL03B&manufacture=Silverstone%20Technology That tower definitely fits my 'simple' look but can it keep the system (posted above) cool enough?
  3. N

    Simple Case that can support 280GTX in SLI

    I guess I forgot to include my budget. Ideally anything under $200 CAD though I don't mind paying an extra few dollars over it if the case warrents it (this does not include taxes) I'll take a look at the HAF and PC-A17
  4. N

    Simple Case that can support 280GTX in SLI

    I'm getting a new PC and am currently looking for I guess the final component, the case. My new PC will be Intel Quad Q9550 (2.83 Ghz) w/ a Zalman CNPS9700 Cooler on it EVGA 790 Motherboard 4GB DDR3 2X2GB DDR3-1333 1x WD 300 GB 10,000 RPM Hard drive 1x Samsung 1TB Hard Drive for...
  5. N

    E8400 or Q9550

    Thank you so far for the responses. To answer the first question, I do work and it's hard to ask my parents for the money for the simple reason they've moved on. Another Q6600 could work and might be something I'd look into, didn't really think to look for another Q6600 to be honest sort...
  6. N

    E8400 or Q9550

    So I'm in the market for a new processor, I had a Q6600 which was great and unfortunately no longer works. So being on a tight budget (not expecting to buy a new CPU) I don't have much to spend on a new processor and was considering going with an E8400 Dual Core processor or a Q9550. The...
  7. N

    Acer Aspire Predator, any good

    I bought a PC last year from a custom builder. Unfortunately it's been nothing but problems and even though its under warrenty, the place I bought it from won't honor it and wants me to just buy a new pc. It's been a complete nightmare so I decided not to give them any more of money and look...
Back
Top