Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
After some back and forth, I am pretty sure it is a memmory issue, since i removed every stick and ran one and one, and had noe issue, i am running 8 out of 12GB and not had any issue, so i susepct there might be an issue with one of the last two sticks ,.
Before i ran a 620w system did not...
Would be a shame :/ not much difference in performance from i930 to newest i7 cpues :/
Nor do i want to upgrade yet. Would be nice with more cores for VM when i first do an upgrade
I am testing mem now with only one stick of ram. doing some encoding and hashing. (300MB/s atm) to see if i can...
As i suspected :)
Running one and one ram now, with high I/O process which caused is a good "stress test" been along time since ive run so little memory, system is sloooow :P
Might be, since this issue arrived after i "upgraded" from 8 to 8.1, (which also failed, and to do a clean).
But would not it show up in Event log then as a failure at some level?
Hmm, I am noticing a "high" nb temp around 60c. I will try one and one mem stick, see how that works out.
Sometime system even "shutsdown" during postboot and normal bot sq. prior to Windows load.
Hey, I have an issue that has left me scratching my head,
My installation of Windows 8.1 reboots out of no where from time to time, for no apparent reason, event logs says nothing but unexpected power failure,
Mobo: EVGA X58 3xSLI CLASSIFIED, Socket-1366
CPU: I7 930 (non oced atm)
Mem...
I am as well considering the Dell U3011(well two of them) to repalce my ages 2x BenQ G2400W TN panels.
How til lthe bump up be from 24? Will a dual 30" be to much.?