Recent content by nicolasavru

  1. N

    HP L240w

    No problem. More input is always valuable. My work involves lots of editors and terminals open in Linux. Total screen real estate is my primary concern, so I want to upgrade those smaller monitors anyway.
  2. N

    HP L240w

    DVI is fine for my purposes. I have a 7850, so I will be using two DVI ports on the card and two mini displayport to DVI adapters. I currently use three 19" (1440x900) monitors and I never stretch any windows over multiple monitors. Any gaming or movie watching I would do would be on one...
  3. N

    HP L240w

    Anyone have any experience with or know anything about this monitor? I am looking to get four monitors for an eyefinity setup, so the price of each individual monitor should be relatively low (I was looking at the $150-$160 range). I'd be willing to go up this high for the 1920x1200 and the...
Back
Top