• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by nhissan

  1. N

    Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

    With the stock cooler temps are around 38°C even when I overclock it doesn't get too hot.
  2. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    Hello DTN107, This is the TT Lanbox http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1034168876#post1034168876
  3. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    thanks for your help guys :)
  4. N

    Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

  5. N

    Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

    Phenom II X4 945 Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H G-Skill 2 x 2 Go PC2-8500, Extreme PK Series, Cas 5 WD Caviar 640GB, SATA II, WD6400AAKS Thermaltake LANBOX Lite - VF6000BWS Thermaltake Toughpower QFan 500W
  6. N

    Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

    Ok set up is complete now :)
  7. N

    Does the Gemin IIS fit the TT lanbox lite?

    Hi all, I've finally completed my build : Phenom II X4 945 Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H G-Skill 2 x 2 Go PC2-8500, Extreme PK Series, Cas 5 WD Caviar 640GB, SATA II, WD6400AAKS Thermaltake LANBOX Lite - VF6000BWS Thermaltake Toughpower QFan 500W Now I'm looking for a good cooler for my...
  8. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    Yeah I think it's a better choice too. Well that's decided then I'm going with the gigabyte.
  9. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    Thanks for your help guys I've refused the package and now I have all my pc parts (matx case phII 945 gskill pc8500) except the mainboard. I found the gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H do you think it's a better choice?http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128379
  10. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    hmm my M3A78-EM motherboard has been sent, well it's not expensive I think I'm going to keep it.
  11. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    DTN107, I see you have a M3A78-EM do you like it? Did you try to overclok with it?
  12. N

    Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

    I ordered an AMD Phenom 945 with a DFI MB and 4GB of Gskill memory will update the thread soon. I also bought a TT QFan Toughpower 500W.
  13. N

    Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

    Here's my new cases.
  14. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    I checked newegg myself and it's not out yet. I don't know what they (DFI) are waiting for I may go for the DDR2 version any suggestions?
  15. N

    LANParty JR 790GX-M3H5 AM3 mATX Motherboard

    So it's already out?
Back
Top