A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Purchased this unit a week ago and realized there appears to be a slanted partition at the TOP EDGE of the LCD.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPSu2YPsoE
The top portion is brighter than the rest of the LCD. Is it a LCD coating that's improperly aligned? Or is it a temporary...
Finally gave up on this model. Then went for a BenQ BL2400PU which is on sale at CanadaComputers for $199 from $250, and I must say, I've never been more satisfied by a monitor at this price point.
Blacks are superb thanks to the trusty VA panel technology, colors are vibrant, response rate...
Rainbow streaks were evident only on older models with a spinning color wheel, the last generation DLPs made by Samsung with LED back-lighting, did not have any rainbows, and best of all Stereoscopic 3D gaming works at 1080P 60HZ input, unlike LCDs that are limited at 30Hz.
So you won't see...
Since you've had both, pixel response aside, how are the Benq PVAs compared to the Asus IPS?
At the very least, would you say the Benq PVA can beat the Asus IPS at black depth and be similar color performance at straight viewing angles?
What is coincidence, I got it at the CanadaComputers on Ajax, ON. But I think you have to compare it to something to know how good it is.
I'm still deciding if I should return it. I plan to use it as a secondary monitor.
I already have a Dell Ultrasharp 2709 27" S-PVA monitor and it has...
Which one should I get?
The new monitor I plan to get will be used as a secondary monitor.
I already have a Dell Ultrasharp 2709 27" S-PVA monitor and it has great black depth and present detail in dark pictures.
I've compared the Asus with my Ultrasharp S-PVA and clearly the blacks...