Recent content by NeezyDeezy

  1. N

    won't boot from X25-M (noob question)

    Boot sequence doesn't seem to be the trouble - Intel SSD is set to first boot. Having USB devices connected should matter, should it? Any other things to try?
  2. N

    won't boot from X25-M (noob question)

    Hi, thanks for that advice. I did format it before installing, so I suspect something else is up.
  3. N

    won't boot from X25-M (noob question)

    Hi guys, I just picked up an x25-m SSD and I put windows 7 on it. But when I set it to the primary boot drive it says "remove disk or other media and hit any button." Nothing gets past that screen. I don't have any disk in my dvd drive. Any advice?
  4. N

    Please suggest upgrades to this rig

    (My apologies if this is in the wrong place) I've the rig below unchanged for four years now, and it's been running great, but now I find that things are getting a little bogged down though with torrents and browsers and a few other apps going. I would like to spend less than $400. I would...
  5. N

    Windows Home Server / HP EX470 Info/FAQ

    Through the WHS OS, can you create a separate area on the server that uses only USB external drives to secure data on other USB external drives? That way I could use my existing USB drives in redundancy and all the media data on my SATA drives inside the server stays on SATA drives and can be...
  6. N

    Windows Home Server / HP EX470 Info/FAQ

    Through the WHS OS, can you create a separate area on the server that uses only the USB external drives to secure data on other USB external drives? That way I could use my existing USB drives in redundancy and all the media data on my SATA drives stays on SATA drives and can be transferred...
  7. N

    Windows Home Server / HP EX470 Info/FAQ

    no_control says that "you can use any number of drives of any size and type. WD1tb+SG1.5tbW+Maxtor 120gb as long as they are SATA they'll plug right in and become part of the pool(JBOD style). IDE can be used thru the esata & usb." but I thought all of the drives had to be the same capacity...
  8. N

    HDTV - 720p - exist under $400?

    uh, not quite... the sony multiscan 900 is an old school 24 inch crt monitor with a native rez of 1920x1200, plenty for 1080p. so my combo is still unbeatable... consider than an open challenge [h]-forums!
  9. N

    HDTV - 720p - exist under $400?

    sony w900 $100 dvico fusion5hdtvlite $100 1080p for $200 howzat?
  10. N

    Sony Multiscan W900, BAD stuttering please help

    bump, I can get any resolution if I uninstall all ati drivers, but the stuttering issue is still there...
  11. N

    Sony Multiscan W900, BAD stuttering please help

    I'm still having problems, actually. The videocard driver will solve the stutterin issue, but I can't get my ati x1300 pro to output the monitor's native resolution after I install it's videocard driver. It will let me select above 1600x1200, but the resolution doesn't actually change, it only...
  12. N

    Sony Multiscan W900, BAD stuttering please help

    Is it normal for this monitor to have an unbelievably bad refresh rate? I bought it thinking I could use it to watch HDTV on but there's no possible way considering how bad the stuttering is. I can't even move a window around on the screen at a low resolution (1024x768) without having to wait...
  13. N

    better for hdtv: fw900 or 2405fpw?

    I just wanted to say thanks, you guys are so helpful. I'm now hunting down a decent FW900. I can get one for a good price, but it has a "minor scratch" that is "very thin" so I'm not sure... I'll keep you all posted. Thanks!
Back
Top