I'm building a computer case that can travel outdoors yes. It will primarily live indoors.
Yeah, Inside the 2 main top rails is 19.5" I could add a 1/4" to each and make 19" width
40 foot will include a network trailer, a generator trailer, a monitor storage trailer and the main computer...
First I want to say. Yes I know Im insane.
Now that thats out of the way ill go into describing this build.
Name: Erualcarin
Type: Remote Control Computer Case and Accessories
Overall Length: 40+ foot with all trailers attached.
Width: 2
Height: 3
Longest Single Piece is 13 5...
I'm looking for a SAS to Mini SAS Backplane.
It needs to be in a vertical alignment (eg: hd's stacked on top of each other not next to)
the mini sas adapter needs to plug flat into the bottom or top of the connector.
Anyone know where i can find this?
I've been looking around and...
I havent done it myself but i've been told there are some problems with this motherboard and linux telling me that it dosnt detect the secondary PCI Rail .. anyone heard of this or is it just some wrong info?
Well the next step for me is liquid cooling the case is extremely quiet now
To Come:
Liquid cooling
Powder Coating
Side Panel Mods
Eventually Full Case Mods
Hey all its been a while .... here for an Update
Pics:
Links:
http://images.necrogami.be/desktop%2020060402.jpg Desktop Screenshot
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=83606 CPU-Z Valid Spec
Spec:
Motherboard: Giga-Byte GA-2CEWH
Processor: Dual AMD...