• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by nazkev83

  1. N

    WD VelociRaptor

    Has there been any news on the launch of the 150gb VRaptor? I don't see the model on WD's website anymore.
  2. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I've been torn between picking up this 26" Doublesight or stepping up even further to a 30" (either the Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP-HC or Samsung Syncmaster 305T). Does anyone have any firsthand experience comparing these three or have any insight? Main uses: - Everyday application use (web...
  3. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Hey Lentil, just curious if the DS-263N you got from Amazon recently has the polarizer or not. Seeing as though I'm in NJ and NewEgg wants to charge me tax and shipping, the Amazon price of $799 is only like $30 more than I'd pay if I wait for NewEgg... and I'll get a better return policy...
Back
Top