• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Nahu1337

  1. N

    FS: Ryzen 2600, Sophos APs APX120, APX320, APX530, Fortinet Fortigate APs (FortiAP) 223C, 223E

    Bump for looking! Would be nice if I didn't already have a couple FAP-320c for my network. GLWS!
  2. N

    3.2TB SSD for $240

    I hear ya, sorry you missed out on the deal earlier. Similar to your R710 I threw one into an old HP dl360g7 and the VMs fly now :D
  3. N

    3.2TB SSD for $240

    Ha! It was late :) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sandisk-IoMemory-F13-004-3200-CS-0001-3-2TB-Internal-Solid-State-Drive-5/114190082032?hash=item1a96425ff0:g:XmAAAOSwJcdemOHv
  4. N

    3.2TB SSD for $240

    Not quite the same but found this at $300, looks like it has the SFF bracket
  5. N

    Are the AMD drivers really that bad?

    Both unfortunately :( Of note, I only found a single entry for ULPS that needed changed to 0, all others were set at 0 already. The regedit was the last ditch effort before reverting to old drivers This was also on a 100% fresh install of windows I used for testing these random issues I've been...
  6. N

    Are the AMD drivers really that bad?

    5700XT with 3 monitors, one at 1440, 2 at 1080, + a Vive. On the newest drivers I literally couldn't get anything done, even with hardware acceleration turned off in all apps-- black screens/crashes, or the screens would just become static during any state change where I could move the mouse and...
  7. N

    3.2TB SSD for $240

    The 6.4 was a great buy to breathe new life into the homelab, just sad I had to lose that 1year uptime metric 🥺 Bench from one of many VMs on it now-
  8. N

    3.2TB SSD for $240

    It can be skipped but you won't be able to mount it till it does run a check. You can boot in and run the check while in the OS with fio-attach, that's what I've been doing in cases of crashes.
  9. N

    3.2TB SSD for $240

    Picked up the 6.4 last week, they accepted 420, should be here tomorrow and I'll take a peek.
  10. N

    FS: Overwatch GOTY PC key, Battlefront 2 PC key

    Pm'd regarding overwatch key
  11. N

    WTB: RX Vega 56/64

    I'm well aware.. I saw one sold here back in December for cheap, figured I'd roll the dice :) But thanks!
  12. N

    WTB: RX Vega 56/64

    Know this is a long shot with the mining craze and whatnot, but I'm looking to buy a Vega56/64 at a somewhat reasonable price to upgrade my Fury for that sweet sweet smooth 1440p FreeSync gaming. Open to all offers! Potentially able to trade my Sapphire Fury Tri-X + cash for a Vega.
  13. N

    Servers, SANs.

    Damn, that SAN is tempting, but the 14hr drive... :nailbiting:
Back
Top