Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Got mine yesterday, no dead pixels at all. And as far as I can tell it has the polarizer. This thing is glowing sex. Absolutely beautiful, the concern over how much you just paid for a monitor melts away once you play on this thing.
The displays default levels are quite bright, i too...
mine is coming today, UPS guy normally shows up around 5pm...currently 1:44 pm
I just hope i dont have a bad batch of dead pixels ;/
I will take pictures and post them of course but I'm going to hold off a few days until the monitor has had a chance to burn in and the rest of my computer...
Thanks, i'll probably go with the microsoft remote, reading some of the reviews it works with xp and vista of all shapes and sizes. Most people say it works fine with WMP some say it does not. I put that up to the end users ability to calibrate software. I know there is some software called...
I am looking for a remote control solution for my PC. Anyone have any suggestions as to what to get? Preferably something I can buy off newegg.
All i really want to do is control volume, play, pause, stop video etc. Additional controls are welcome of course.
Im not sure if it matters...
Anyone find any of these in stock anywhere? Ive found a few places but they want $60-100 more then everywhere else. Neweggs been claiming they will be in stock tomorrow...for the past 3 days,
Thanks, yeah I figured I would end up going with that DoubleSight monitor. I guess i was just hoping there would be some S-PVA display that would do a good job at both. But I guess you would loose too much of one thing or the other on one of those displays?
I just assumed the 24WMCX was not...
Its time to buy a new monitor. I need one that has excellent color accuracy because I do a lot of photoshop, zbrush, 3d modeling etc work. I also need one that has a good response time for gaming. I want it to be 24" or larger.
I was planning on spending anywhere from $400-700.
Because...