• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by n4soccer06

  1. N

    FS: Ballistix pc8500 2x1gb

    Sold yet?
  2. N

    Looking for 2 Raptor 74Gb 10000rpm

    Ok, sounds good. It is 10000rpm and 16mb cache, right?
  3. N

    Looking for 2 Raptor 74Gb 10000rpm

    Crosshairs I am interested, do you have any pics of it? And what is RMA?
  4. N

    Looking for 2 Raptor 74Gb 10000rpm

    I am interested in buying two Raptor drives. If you only have one to sell I am still interested? Please let me know. I am looking to go into Raid 0 with them.
  5. N

    Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme question

    Thanks for the help
  6. N

    Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme question

    I have the CPU oc to 3Ghz right now. I am talking about oc just RAM right now. I have Crucial Ballistix DDR2 1000, 2GB of it. My motherboard is an ASUS P5N32-E SLI +.
  7. N

    Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme question

    Ok, thanks for the info. Maybe you could help me with a another question. I am just getting into OC, I have a E6420 @ 3Ghz right now, I am trying to OC my RAM too, But I dont know how, I know it as something to do with the numbers 5-5-5-15 2t or something like that. What do the numbers...
  8. N

    Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme question

    What is a good quiet 120mm fan for the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme?
  9. N

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I bought DDR2 1000, Crucial Ballistix 2GB. I have started playing around with the overclocking. I am up to 3Ghz on stock heatsink. I am using CPU-Z software to look at everything. When I look at memory, it say DDR2 800. I know I have to oc to get to 1000 b/c the mobo's max is 800. My...
  10. N

    Problem Installing Vista Ultimate

    I am trying to install Vista Ultimate on my computer. After getting into the installation process. Vista does its thing and starting installing everything. Its all fine till it reboots for the first time. After rebooting in DOS it asks if I want to run a CD or DVD (press any key now)...
  11. N

    Looking for some thoughts and input on my first build.

    Ok great, thanks for such a quick response. I can't thank you enough for all the information you have gave me so far.
Back
Top