Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
if you're buying that card and using it for gaming, I think you're doing it wrong.
That's for a AI server that goes in your basement. And it BLOWS away a paltry 5090 at that.
If you want a gaming card spend 6k less for a 5090. Or better, get both.
I just don't see the point of getting...
Jobs declined first two months per national avg. March had the numbers you referenced. (Same source you used.)
Also, many stocks ER calls are calling for lower guidance (e.g. UPS), despite beat. Many retails benefited from people rushing to buy before empty shelves. That's after GDP shrinking a...
What about the jobs we're losing today?
You think supply chains will move to America? Many of them are not, and if you actually watched the video in this thread, that is what its about.
Stock market is pricing in empty shelves after the worst economic quarter in 4 years, but I don't know. Maybe we should continue waiting and seeing, and blame hunter Biden's laptop eh?
This whole thing is just a massive strike out. Just like "The Art of the Deal" and everything single other thing he is doing. This is just another one of his casinos. We'll be lucky if we can reset to before this idiot started this tariff war.
America First = America Alone.
Eventually the prices will crash once the demand from people who's life isn't revolved around having the best GPU possible isn't lining up to buy.
AI people are now looking to use their AI offerings, not gaming cards. This "demand" crunch, like others, is very suspicious and reeks of MM.
It...
Remember in the thread where there was the guy going SMDH ITS NOT GOING TO CATCH ON FIRE, SMDH
SMDH
SMDH
https://hardforum.com/threads/supply-of-5090-cards-to-increase.2039778/#post-1046060226
Aged like milk.
As MrBeast said, I don't see a problem doing both. If I have 20 minutes to spend watching something, maybe it's YouTube. But if I want to sit down and get immersed in something, then maybe a streaming service.
Either way, it isn't a problem unless you are addicted to it.
Also, I could see...