Recent content by mxp

  1. M

    some puzzling stuff about dns i think i screwed it up

    it is windows 2008 server standard ... what do you mean it does not do routing? how are the client pcs getting ips then?
  2. M

    some puzzling stuff about dns i think i screwed it up

    so im starting a home lab to practice some stuff before i get into doing stuff for clients my goal was as follows: Modem -> Server #1 Server #1: has 2 nics nic #1 connected to modem nic #2 connected to Cisco SR2016, 16-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch nic #1: obtain all settings...
  3. M

    server confusion *help needed*

    ebs is totally out of the price range .. being that its 8,100 USD ..
  4. M

    server confusion *help needed*

    Hi guys, So here is the background on the situation: Client currently has an old server running 2003 SBS, and its not cutting it anymore in terms of speed,space,etc. Client would like a new setup that consists of separating the Domain Controller, File Server and Exchange Server away from...
  5. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    well i would like to say that Jeff handled the situation very carefully and as such my cards are here and they are working great *crosses fingers* so i would like to thank him for his help and all of you who helped as well. mxp
  6. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    jeff is the man .. prompt in getting back to me and he is handling i should have my cards next week ... -mxp
  7. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    Jeff Kozlowski is now handling this for me guys .. thank you very much for your help .. ill post updates here as i have them ..
  8. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    woodbridge .. u?
  9. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    posted at the BFG forums as well http://www.bfggaming.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3381
  10. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    i didnt know they had forums at bfgtech .. i will def post this there .. i've spent over 3000 in video cards from them and thats an understatement ... this is bottom of the barrel treatment
  11. M

    I've had enough with BFG

    ok here goes my rant ... computer specs: AMD FX-62 @ 2.8 4 x 1GB crucial ballistix tracer 2 x bfg 8800 gts oc2 640mb wd raptor 74gb 2 x seagate 750gb sata windows xp pro sp2 silverstone 750w psu I have two 8800 GTS 640MB cards in SLi, a while ago about 3 weeks to be exact I...
  12. M

    Anti-virus: Avast vs. AVG...

    NOD32 is great .. i've been using for 3 years now and no issues
  13. M

    New speed testing site

    wifi from home
  14. M

    How are Motherboards in regards to compatibility now?

    i would say that DFI and ASUS are the main players out there ... if you are looking for a great overclocking board you cant go wrong with the DFI Lanparty SLi DR Expert
  15. M

    CM Stacker ! Interior/back/bottom sides painted

    looks good .. i did mine in all black ..
Back
Top