A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
So I have recently began working with a lot of gents patching up some source code for a plugin and I started to realize it would be extremely nice if there was a unified spot on the web for it. I would rather host it myself if possible and its not an open source project so github is out.
In...
Has anyone messed around with setting up an open source exchange server that grabs the mail from a dovecot imap server? I.E. Dovecot still handles all the mail and the open source exchange server is just a proxy for modern phones and email clients.
I would say in regards to you not moving things for 6 months to be rather nice. However we have something like 60 servers and things are always in flux. This flux has lead us to use up all the cable ties and we now have resorted to velcro. In our infrastructure cabinets we may only move a cable...
actually when the size of your network increases the more and more you will have to move cables. This means more and more zip ties that you have to cut. Zip ties will also end up having zip tie on zip tie. Use velcro, it will save you money, time, and looks better in the long run.