• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Muggie89

  1. M

    Hard-drive Help

    I'm not sure what a partition is or how to check to see it. I'm a complete hardware idiot.
  2. M

    Hard-drive Help

    I have an old HP Pavilion (1997?) that I haven't used in about a year or two. I wanted to move some of my files from the hdd to a flash and ultimately my new computer. When I turned it on, everything powered up but it refused to boot up; my monitor went straight to power saver mode. I...
Back
Top