• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mudshark405

  1. M

    Prolimatech Coolers

    I use the Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B. along with 2 Noctua P12 fans in a push pull config. With a 4GHz oc my idle temps are around 40 C, load temps ~75. As others have mentioned, great - and easy - mounting system.
  2. M

    PC Cases and Radeon 6950/6970

    I have the HAF922 and the 6950 fits in there comfortably. Lots of room for a 'mid' tower case.
  3. M

    why $100 more for ASUS P6x58D?

    Can't comment on sata6, usb3 capabilities but I will say the P6X58D is very easy to work with. Granted I dont have a lot of experience building systems but I had absolutely no problems putting together a system with this board, getting into the bios, and oc'ing to 4 GHz (since backed off to 3.6...
  4. M

    First Build, $1500 Budget, Completed.

    Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.
  5. M

    First Build, $1500 Budget, Completed.

    Sorry, it took me awhile to figure the picture posting stuff out. Anyway, some pics of the recent build: Installing MB/CPU/heatsink in HAF-922 case: Beginning the backside wiring. What a mess. Finally done. Not great but outta sight, outta mind... Finished. Couple of views...
  6. M

    First Build, $1500 Budget, Completed.

    Though I’ve never posted before, I’ve been a longtime lurker here and appreciate (and hopefully learned from) the vast amount of knowledge/advice/encouragement available on this forum. I do not build often. The last time was a number of years ago, with a Pentium 4 processor and 1GB RAM...
Back
Top