Recent content by MrSneis

  1. M

    Ncase M1 6.1 Black SFF itx Case

    Have this case but no motivation to build anymore. These are pretty rare afaik. It comes complete to my knowledge (bought it second hand) and is in very good condition. Has the swappable front blank or USB panels and original box. Asking $160 shipped bonus via PayPal g&s.
  2. M

    DDR6 Development Aims for Commercial Shipments in 2028

    Ever put together a new computer - and then there's that moment of crossing your fingers just after you button it all up and hit the power button for the first bootup? The memory training feels like that every dang time you boot the computer; there's a random long delay before you see anything...
  3. M

    Asus Strix G15 Advantage edition + Thinkpad P1 Gen 4

    Price dropped on the asus
  4. M

    Asus Strix G15 Advantage edition + Thinkpad P1 Gen 4

    Asus ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Edition G513QY Another local buy that I didn't really end up using. It is in good shape with some minor signs of wear - I'd say a 8/10; most noticeably there are small indentations on the screen from the keyboard keys touching it - fairly common occurrence...
  5. M

    BF6 Keys on Fleabay

    I activated master key and got a 002 error, wrote to Intel Support with a screen grab for purchase receipt that the seller gave me, support wrote back above, looks like I struck out. Seller has refunded, bummed but no huge loss I guess.
  6. M

    FS: Gigabyte 9070xt

    Bump
  7. M

    FS: Gigabyte 9070xt

    Trying to recoup what I have into this, buyers remorse I guess. Bought locally for $600 cash, would like to get 600 net to me if possible. Can do PayPal FF, G&S. Located Phoenix, AZ. It is card only but I can pack it well. I had it installed about a week, no issues. The guy I bought it...
  8. M

    WTB PS4 Pro

    AZ minions rise up
  9. M

    Like new Acer Nitro V 15 Gaming Laptop (Not working, may be fixable) - SOLD

    Throwing this out there, Maybe it could be covered by warranty?
  10. M

    WTB White Xbox one X

    What crapped out on you? I've ripped a few apart over the years and it's pretty easy to get it completely apart. If it's the PSU/not turning on, may as well try to get replacement part.
Back
Top