• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MrIncognito

  1. M

    The [H] Dropbox Thread

    http://db.tt/gQ5KgZz - 31 left, please add me in to the list.
  2. M

    Need feedback on a new gaming build

    So foremost, I don't really know who to direct this reply to specifically because all of your replies have been helpful so far. The second article from Xbitlabs that was posted (thanks Danny Bui) seemed to lean towards the i7 if within budget, and specifically mentioned 10-30% performance...
  3. M

    Need feedback on a new gaming build

    [H]ard, It's been about 5 years since my last build; this is mostly because I've been tolerant of lackluster performance in modern games. I'm about at wit's end though and in need of a rebuild. This computer will only be used for gaming and absolutely nothing else - I have a HTPC and...
  4. M

    Acid Invites

    I've still got invites to give, send a PM my way if you want one and I'll get you invited ASAP.
  5. M

    Acid Invites

    Invites sent. Still more invite love to spread, send me a PM if interested.
  6. M

    Acid Invites

    Apparently nobody wants them, I haven't gotten a single PM yet!
  7. M

    Acid Invites

    I have some invites, same rules apply as the OP.
  8. M

    New Mac Mini Questions

    If you select either model on the store it's a CTO option. The only difference between the $599 and $799 is the RAM and HDD, either can be upgraded.
  9. M

    New macbook pro (unibody) spilt coffee, Will not turn on

    The LIS triggers are not sensitive enough to go off from humidity. Try waiting for a few days, reset the PMU, and pray. Stranger things have happened.
  10. M

    Install Microsoft Office XP?

    You should consider using Office 2008 or iWork. While you can use Office XP under Parallels, VMWare Fusion, Boot Camp, or Crossover, a native solution is just happier - unless you really need one particular feature of Office XP.
  11. M

    New Mac Mini Questions

    I have the new upgraded 2.26 Mini, upgraded to 4gb of Crucial RAM but decided to live the default internal and use an external connected over FW800. Part of my reasoning in not upgrading the drive for the time being was heat. Initially I wanted to put in a 500gb 7200rpm Seagate drive, but...
  12. M

    Recommended Software?

    Video Monkey - Great convert anything video to other file formats. Built using Visual Hub's source code when Visual Hub went out of development. Sidenote - creates a notes drawer on the side of your screen to store random thoughts.
  13. M

    Who uses Anti Virus Software ?

    I haven't personally used any AV software on my Macs, and nobody I know does. It seems like something that shouldn't go off the table as an option in the future, but even the winner of the last Pwn2Own (security) conference doesn't view it as necessary. There's an interview with him here...
  14. M

    Mac Software from MacHeist

    Requires email registration, but you receive a few shareware titles for free instantly, and a few more unnamed ones on Christmas morning. http://givingtree.macheist.com/
  15. M

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    1) Take over the world with a brand new b/a gaming machine. 2) Phenom
Back
Top