• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mr.Domo

  1. M

    Nvidia Surround Problem I need assistance!

    well I tried re-installing everything and nothing even using driver sweeper
  2. M

    Nvidia Surround Problem I need assistance!

    I was about to do the that since theres nothing left I guess...
  3. M

    Nvidia Surround Problem I need assistance!

    Yeah, i'm just using the ones that came with the displays...
  4. M

    Nvidia Surround Problem I need assistance!

    I have them on all monitors! :/
  5. M

    Nvidia Surround Problem I need assistance!

    I'm using 3 acer 120hz displays... also I have the 3d glasses, but I want to run 120hz in 2d and i cant...and if I want to run 3d also has to be 120hz...
  6. M

    Nvidia Surround Problem I need assistance!

    I got myself an nvidia surround setup, I didn't had any problems setting the displays but I did noticed that my refresh rates won't go beyond 60hz after the setup is done...even when I see the tab which displays the refresh rates available, it just won't accept it... here's a pic...
  7. M

    Brand new EYEFINITy triple 27" monitor arm

    Could this hold three 24" displays?
  8. M

    Which 120hz displays have the best image quality? I want to compare against IPS...

    I had a chance to play with my friend acer 120hz and I can confirm what most users were saying, once you have one is hard to go back, even for ips :D even if you're not playing 60fps+ feels smoother than a 60hz display...
  9. M

    Who got it yet? GTX 480 Tri-Sli & nv surround

    100% scaling in 3D vs 2 SLI you mean?? hows BC2 with 120-140fps with a 120hz?! so is worth it then? or you think SLi is enough. I have all my hardware already just waiting on GPUs Hardware: Intel 980X Rampage Extreme III 12gb Mushkin Ridgeback memory Corsair AX1200w (new) 2x OCZ Vertex...
  10. M

    Who got it yet? GTX 480 Tri-Sli & nv surround

    Since 3 way gtx 480 is only worth it on extreme resolutions like 2560x1600, I was wondering if on nv surround the performance scaling is good (specially on 3D) to justify the buy... any suggestions, recommendations advices are welcome :)
  11. M

    New 24" ViewSonic 120 Hz V3D241wm-LED

    I thought it was only the Designo MS and LS LED monitors?
  12. M

    Official NV 256 Beta Drivers Released.

    My friend gained about 15fps~ in BC2 and their min frames got improved as well! these drivers are spectacular!
  13. M

    Acer 120Hz 23.6" 1920x1080 LCD... but it's orange!

    I wonder if alienware one has the same problem, since its the same panel...
  14. M

    Asus PG276 27" 120Hz Monitor

    I hope not either, theres some other available models with the same stand I hope asus do NOT do such crazyness or that will crush my vision surround setup -_-
  15. M

    Asus new PA246Q IPS Professional Display!

    I have my hopes on asus they could be the first company to bring IPS + 120hz who knows!
Back
Top