Recent content by Moridin

  1. M

    Need to pay my emergency room bills sale.

    I was recently in a car crash a few days ago. My medical bills are adding up and being a college student doesn't help in the least. I need to sell everything listed here for my emergency room bill. 1) Brand New Nokia 6133 Camera Phone - This is a brand new Nokia 6133 Camera Phone GSM. This...
  2. M

    WTB acoustic guitar

    YHPM
  3. M

    FS: Brand New Logitech G15 (Original version with Blue)

    Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - This is a brand new Logitech G15 gaming keyboard for sale. It was received as a gift and has never been used. The original box and driver disc are not included as I lost them in moving. The drivers can easily be found on Logitech's website. $60.00
  4. M

    How to recover files from a partitioned hard drive?

    I'm desperate to recover 120GB of files from a hard drive. How can this be done when the old hard drive is corrupted?
  5. M

    WTB or FT: EVGA 8800 GTS 640MB.

    I'm looking to buy or trade for a EVGA 8800GTS 640MB video card.
  6. M

    FS: Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003 Sealed, Brand new Motorola V195 (T-Mobile)

    1) Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition - This is a sealed copy of Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003. Office Basic Edition is the full version of Microsoft Office. The product key has never been activated. $100.00 2) Motorola V195 - This is a brand new Motorola V195 for T-Mobile. It includes...
  7. M

    WTT: AMD X2 3800+ Gaming Computer for Core2Duo Rig and cash.

    My objective is to upgrade from the existing gaming computer I currently have. This cross-trade would include my computer and unspecified cash amount to make up the difference. Here are the listed components for my computer. Silver ATX Mid-Level Tower EVGA 7900GS 256MB PCI-E AMD X2 3800+...
  8. M

    How can I find Windows Vista installation ID?

    Yes, I was going to activate my copy of Windows Vista Ultimate by phone because an error occurred stating my product key was already in use. I need to find the installation ID or the 50 digit activation code.
  9. M

    How can I find Windows Vista installation ID?

    I recently purchased a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate. I'd like to know how to find the Windows Vista installation ID? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Back
Top