Recent content by monoho

  1. M

    Updating video card

    I think the motherboard I have is made to work better with nvidia cards, never used a Radeon card before unless a stock comp I had came with one I didn't know.
  2. M

    Updating video card

    I Really don't want to go over 100 dollars, my gt 430 ran crysis 2 and far cry 3 alright on low settings. Also are you saying there is a gt 750 or a gtx750 cause all I can find are gtx 750 they are all $130 dollars.
  3. M

    Updating video card

    I have a GeForce gt 430 from pny with 1 gig memory, it has served me well but it's old and starting to over heat frequently and I don't feel like hassling with the thermal paste. I am not a big computer gamer I am fine as long as a game runs even on bare minimal settings. So I was wondering If I...
Back
Top