• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by monkay

  1. M

    Powered Speakers - To Subwoofer?

    I want to buy a pair of M-Audio StudioPro3's. I've heard nothing but good things about them and I'm pretty set on buying them. I've read also that it's possible to hook these up to a powered subwoofer using a y-adapter. But I'm not entirely sure what connects to what and how. (Soundcard...
  2. M

    Powered Subwofer Recommendations?

    As part of the original question, how does one go about hooking up a system like this with a soundcard, powered speakers, and powered sub? What connects to what, etc. (Asking because I'm in a similar situation and am interested :D )
  3. M

    Need Upgrade in Speakers; But I'm Confused

    Hi, I currently own a Logitech Z-2200 set of speakers and a Sound Blaster Audigy SE. I feel that I've graduated from this "PC speaker" sound and what I want to own is a Blue Sky EXO 2.1 set of speakers. As a side note, these speakers are only being used for music listening and casual gaming...
  4. M

    PC to TV - What do I need?

    Really? I thought component was better than S-Video when it comes to picture quality...BTW it's an S-Video to component adapter, not S-video to composite.
  5. M

    PC to TV - What do I need?

    That's the cable that came with the GeForce 6800GT. Since this is an S-Video to Component cable, will this be any better than just a plain S-Video cable? I'm just trying to clear everything up so I don't go to Best Buy and purchase the wrong cable :confused: Thanks for all your help so...
  6. M

    PC to TV - What do I need?

    No hdmi input on the TV; it's pretty old. But basically, the poor quality in the S-Video makes it not worth going ahead with this?
  7. M

    PC to TV - What do I need?

    no hdmi input on the tv, it's pretty old. but basically the answer is that s-video will be too ugly to make it worth doing to game?
  8. M

    PC to TV - What do I need?

    Hi, I would like to hook up my PC to my standard def., 32 inch tv for videos and possibly gaming. I have a GeForce 6800GT installed on my computer with dual DVI outputs. The problem though, is that my TV doesn't have DVI inputs. The card came with an S-Video to Component adapter so I was...
  9. M

    Post Your Workstation 2007

    Hmm. Being young and all, I think I'll pass on the monitor upgrade at least for now. (I gotta save for a car) If anything, I was considering for a while upgrading my speakers, as quality sounding music is more important to me than a pretty screen. I'm just now beginning to realize the...
  10. M

    Post Your Workstation 2007

    Hi, I'm brand new here, so be gentle. Here's my setup. Far My View Logitech Z-2200's, Samsung Syncmaster 740N, Logitech MX-3000 And my brand new computer :D Intel E6300, 2GB RAM, Geforce 6800GT, 250GB HD, SB Audigy other stuff all in a Rosewill Tu-155 Right now I only play CS...
Back
Top