• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mmozuras

  1. M

    1000$ Home build

    I'll definitely consider CM690-II. One other question: WD1002FAEX is SATA III, but that doesn't seem to mean much? For example, Passmark benchmarks: Passmark: WD1002FAEX Should I just go with something like: Passmark: HD103SJ How much these benchmarks really mean?
  2. M

    1000$ Home build

    Video editing: Corel VideoStudio Media: Songbird, VLC. I don't have time for a lot of gaming, so only the biggest hits, genre not important. Examples from this year: Starcraft 2, Mass Effect 2, Modern Warfare 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age, Fallout 3. Good visual quality, of course ;)
  3. M

    600$-650$ work build

    Alright, now I'm officially not sure ;) So, SEA BARRACUDA 7200.12 250GB SATA2 8MB + little faster RAM + little faster CPU is better than an SSD?
  4. M

    600$-650$ work build

    Sure, if you compare SSD to any other HDD, the cost seems atrocious. My question would be - which is better: a system for 600$ with an SSD, o a system for 600$ without an SSD? Because that's all that matters to me (especially, when I have a hard money limit set by the company). If I'll save...
  5. M

    1000$ Home build

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Home: software development, web browsing, media, gaming, video editing. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? ~1000$ 3) Where do you live? Lithuania 4) What exact parts do you need for that...
  6. M

    600$-650$ work build

    Thanks for all the advice, I can't get Coolter Master Elite case here, so I'll probably go with Antec 300. And I'm still probably getting an SSD - don't need that much storage anyway, and from what I hear, it's a huge speed boost.
  7. M

    600$-650$ work build

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Work: software development. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? ~600$ (actually - 2000lt, but I looked up prices both at newegg and at local shop), can go a little higher (up to 650$) if it's really...
  8. M

    2nd monitor to go with 226BW

    I was really only thinking about another 22" until: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236047 That size for that cost, really? Now I'm thinking about getting one of those and putting my 226BW in portrait mode. Pixel pitch is similar (22: 1680x1050 - 0.282, 25.5: 1920x1200 -...
  9. M

    2nd monitor to go with 226BW

    Currently I have a single display (Samsung 226BW). I'm doing a little renovation and I'll finally have enough deskspace to have a 2nd display. My first thought was to get either another 226BW or 226CW - it would fit well and look good. There's two problems with that: 1. 226BW and 226CW are hard...
Back
Top