Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If IT is the career you're trying to get into, it might be beneficial to learn bash scripting, powershell, and at least one flavor of .NET (C#, VB.NET, J#). I believe the majority of the benefit you would receive from a programming language in an IT job would result from automation of...
It looks like it's treating all operations as 32-bit signed integer operations so when you perform (rte/100) it is treating the result as an integer, not a decimal, and truncating it to 0.
I am looking to buy a 30GB Zune Motherboard or a broken Zune with an intact and functional motherboard. I do not want to pay more than $20 shipped for the parts as these older Zunes don't seem to be worth much to begin with. I also do not want to pay for a broken motherboard so please refrain...
I am trying to use avicap32.dll to capture a single bitmap from a webcam and manipulate the individual RGB values of the bitmap, but I'm not sure how to do the manipulation part in VB6. What I do have so far is a method that gets avicap32.dll to send the captured frame to the clipboard...