I recently disassembled a 9800GX2 to replace the TIM, and after I put it back together only one of the gpu's are getting power (the one with the 6-pin connector). A couple people have told me to "check the sli bridge" which appears in tact. As this is the second gpu in a quad sli setup the...
Well I just sold my GTX 295 last night, and even after doing so to free up money for a 5870, reviews like this make me want to turn right back around and buy another GTX 295. The 5870 looks pretty impressive, but I have to admit that I would miss having a dual processor GPU.
Definitely not, esp. depending upon the manufacturer. If its XFX, then maybe you can finagle your way into an RMA if needed, but if its His, Diamond, or Visiontek its not worth the risk IMO. I wouldn't touch a GTX 280 either with a 11 foot pole. I would go with the 5850; especially for the fact...
I'm getting pretty bored with the layout and scheme of my Bloodrage, but I'm not really aware of any other motherboard that overclocks as well as the 'Rage that isn't expensive as the Classified. Any suggestions?