Recent content by miss

  1. M

    iPhone transfering -please help!

    anyone? xxx
  2. M

    iPhone transfering -please help!

    how do i jailbreak the iPhone (isn't that dangerous?) and what are the steps I need to take to get my pictures and songs back to my pc after i have done so? :'( xxx
  3. M

    iPhone transfering -please help!

    yeh I've tried..it only works with the pics taken with the iPhone.. so wat do I do? is there a way to bring bak my pics (taken with another camera) that are no longer on my pc?
  4. M

    iPhone transfering -please help!

    where is the right place to post it then? xxxxx
  5. M

    iPhone transfering -please help!

  6. M

    iPhone transfering -please help!

    I had to reformat my laptop recently because of a virus, and I had backed up my pictures and music on my iPhone 3G. However, those pictures and songs are no longer on my pc...how can I bring back all my pictures (not taken with my iPhone) and songs (not bought from the iTunes store) from my...
Back
Top