• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mikysee

  1. M

    Gentle Typhoon AP-15

    SIX-6-Gentle-Typhoon-AP-15-Brand-New
  2. M

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

    Galaxy make good quality cards.
  3. M

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

    Galaxy makes good quality video cards.
  4. M

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    Would be nice to have a 570.
  5. M

    USB 3.0 extention for motherboard?

    I have an Asrock Extreme4 and it comes with a front usb 3.0 panel. The problem is the cable is way too short. It is not the kind that plugs into the usb port on the back of the motherboard. It is the kind that plugs into the motherboard with pins. Does anyone know where I can get an...
  6. M

    AMD has better overall desktop picture quality. Just my thoughts

    I went from 8800 GTX to 4870x2 to 560 GTX and did not notice any difference on the desktop. I used the same monitor for all 3 cards. Maybe I didn't see the difference because I didn't know about it.
  7. M

    Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case

    I would buy it if it was $100.
  8. M

    Blocking One Of My Case's 12cm Fan Holes?

    Have you considered getting a dust filter like this and just putting tape on the inside so its not visible? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999217
  9. M

    Core 2 Extreme DDR3

    The i5 2500k can easily reach 4ghz. I think most people can reach 4.4-4.5 without much trouble.
  10. M

    Core 2 Extreme DDR3

    I agree with E4g1e. If you have 300-400 to spend, upgrade to a SB system. I'm not sure if you have a Microcenter near you but you can get the i5 2500k for 180 then spend around 150 for a motherboard.
  11. M

    Swiftech Micro Reservoir fitting size?

    Thanks, it is the older one. I've been searching for PG7 fittings but haven't been able to find any that size. It's weird that they would use two different sizes. :confused:
  12. M

    Swiftech Micro Reservoir fitting size?

    I have the Swiftech Micro Reservoir and I wanted to put a barb fitting into the fill port hole. I tried using the ones that came with the kit but they were slightly to large. Does anyone know what size fitting I would need to do this?
  13. M

    You have $160 for a video card what do you get?

    Here is one of the GTX465 that might be unlockable to 470 if you don't mind refurbished. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133344 I think the only 465 that is guaranteed to unlock to 470 is the MSI 465 Golden Edition.
  14. M

    MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

    love the Twin Frozrs
  15. M

    Best Air Cooler?

    Check out the Thermalrite Silver Arrow. It performs very similar to the Noctua but has quieter fans.
Back
Top