• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mikey88

  1. M

    How to play Blu Ray rips on PS?

    Thanks for the replies guys. I can't setup a server for streaming so I guess I'll split the files. Hope it will be easy to switch files with the Blu Ray remote (never used it, so don't know).
  2. M

    How to play Blu Ray rips on PS?

    Hmm, I should convert MKVs to VOB. Then connect external HDD to PS3? Is there no way I can use movie files of size more than 4GB (without streaming)?
  3. M

    How to play Blu Ray rips on PS?

    Thanks for looking and sorry if this topic has been discussed before.I tried searching for this topic here on forum and also through Google, but no good. I want to know if it's possible to play Blu Ray Rips (2GB size to 8GB) on PS3? If yes, then how to do this. I cannot stream files from...
  4. M

    Any prob in using Sumsung T220 for PS3?

    You guys foresee any problem in using Samsung T220 monitor with PS3..? These two can be connected with HDMI to DVI cable. But, the max this monitor supports is 1680 x 1050 and I guess it's 16:10 aspect ratio. Any problem in using PS3 (quality, crispness or anything) with this monitor...
  5. M

    ATI Radeon 4350 or nVidia 9500GT

    So it means video quality cannot be improved any further? No idea about the PSU. Can I check it somewhere? Max I want to spend right now for this machine is $100 - I don't want to make a gaming beast. Just a machine to run movies with good video quality (if it's possible). I don't play games...
  6. M

    ATI Radeon 4350 or nVidia 9500GT

    Hi guys, I need help in selecting either of Radeon 4350 HD and nVidia 9500GT. My purpose is to use the DVI port available on my monitor instead of the VGA which I'm currently using. I believe doing this will enhance my movie experience - please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I don't plan to...
  7. M

    Laptop as HTPC..?

    Is it a good idea to use a laptop for home theater purpose? I got Dell Studio 1537. Can I use it to make my movie experience go wow? I currently use Windows Media Player 11, if this matters in any way. I got two screens at the moment with me - Samsung T220 and 42'' HDTV. I'd prefer using...
  8. M

    Video card for improving video quality on 22'' monitor?

    Hi guys, n00b here seeking for help to improve the video quality of the 22'' monitor. It's Samsung T220 and the max resolution it supports is 1680 x 1050. Currently, it's connected through VGA with the onboard Intel integrated graphics. Say if I connect a video card and then connect monitor...
  9. M

    Video Card for Adding HDMI/DVI Out to my PC

    Several threads on forum and articles on Internet say that picture quality/movie experience will improve considerably with DVI when compared with RGB (which I'm currently using). Are you sure there won't be much difference? Cos there is no point in getting card and wire when I cannot expect a...
  10. M

    Video Card for Adding HDMI/DVI Out to my PC

    Firstly, I'm not much aware of cards and all, so I'm looking for some help. After going through the reviews, I've purchased Samsung T220 monitor which has DVI-D input. Currently, I'm using the RGB (analog) input of T220 but I want to use the DVI-D. So what do I need to add to my system? (going...
  11. M

    22" Gaming Monitor - Recommendations

    I did some more research and I found Samsung T220HD to be better than T220. Just see the price difference and the differences in feautures. I'm not sure if the aspect ratio problem will be solved this way or not......need someone experienced to answer this one :) :)
  12. M

    Is 6ms repsonse time bad for gaming?

    Dell 2408 has 6ms response time. Will it be bad for gaming - both pc gaming and console gaming?
  13. M

    22'' Monitor for PS3, PC Gaming, Internet?

    HDMI is not required if DVI is available with HDCP. But there might be some black bleeding because of the 16:10 aspect ratio thing.......by the way, are you using Samsung T220? Noticed black bleeding cos of 16:10 aspect ratio? I just noticed that Dell SP2208 is not available otherwise it...
  14. M

    22'' Monitor for PS3, PC Gaming, Internet?

    Okay I'm getting more and more confused by going through so many threads on the forum. I'm not able to select a monitor. Experience people please suggest an 22'' monitor that can be used with PS3, for PC gaming and for usual stuff - movies, Internet etc
  15. M

    22" Gaming Monitor - Recommendations

    I'm also looking for something similar and I'm stuck between Dell SP2208 and Samsung T220. Among the ones you mentioned, I liked the samsung one. I have not used either of them but I liked what I read on that page :) :)
Back
Top