• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mikenike

  1. M

    WTB: 2500k/2600k/2700k Combo mATX or ATX

    Looking for a combo. Board doesn't have to be anything special. Just needs to work. Can be just the bare bones, cooler and RAM is a plus if you have some you may want to throw in. Ideally 8GB and a Hyper 212+.
  2. M

    I bought stuff at a flea market

    How come people still buys these things on Aliexpress for a good $50-60 each? Recent sales as well.
  3. M

    I bought stuff at a flea market

    I know it's mining stuff by Gridseed, no idea what it's worth. Two questions. 1) Any idea what this stuff is worth? 2) Any idea how I could use it? Gridseed miners, marked 2014. http://imgur.com/a/4W2QO
  4. M

    FS: ASUS GL752 i7/960M Laptop & 500GB Samsung 850 Evo [WTB] 1155 Motherboard

    I have a new GL752VW 17.3" ASUS ROG Laptop. Hasn't been turned on or connected. It has the i7 6700HQ, GTX 960M, 1TB HDD & 16GB of DDR4. Looking for $950 on it. I also have a Sammy 850 Evo 500GB. Pretty self explanatory. Wanting $120 on that. Pics: http://imgur.com/a/TzkD5 Heat under my...
  5. M

    WTB: Corsair WC, 1155 mATX board

    Looking for one or two Corsair water coolers, H50/60/80/90 should do, no H100s please. Looking for a micro ATX board for my 2500k, z68, z77, something that I can overclock it on. I have cash. I also have a Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD I could swap.
  6. M

    WTB: Cheap PSU 450-500W $20-25 & 7870

    Looking for a PSU $20-25 shipping included. 450-500W with a 6 pin connector. Also, a 7870 or even 7950/7970. Message what you could have, $80 tops.
  7. M

    FS: GTX 590/H1000W/VITA/RAM

    Drop on prices. All firm unless buying two things.
  8. M

    FS: GTX 590/H1000W/VITA/RAM

    S6 active added.
Back
Top