Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Open Beta Rollout starts (October 4th):
PC: 1 AM PDT/9 AM UTC
Xbox 360 world-wide: 2-6 AM PDT
PlayStation 3 (Europe): 7-11 AM PDT
PlayStation 3 (US): 11 AM PDT
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/battlefield-4-beta-rollout-times/
I was aiming for a 1900x1080/1900x1200 resolution. I believe the only input I need is the DVI connection. I'm primarily going to be using the machine for gaming.
Sorry for being a nub, thanks for your guys' help.
I'm having a hard time finding a TN display for under $200 that is recommended on one site, but not trashed on another. I've been browsing ASUS TN's on newegg but there are so many that I'm a little overwhelmed.
I've been looking at this
$158 ASUS VH236H 23 Inch
Any recommendations? I'm...
Thanks for the link! Just got the PSU for $55 shipped, $35 after MIR. Don't want to upset you but I think I'll spend some extra cash for a 560 TI 448 or the 7850. Here's what it's looking like so far...
$55 Antec Neo Eco 620C
$235 i5 2500K + Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H from Micro Center
$17...
Heh when you put it like that...but my brother in law and sister actually do live in that area, it would be a nice visit.
Could you give me an idea of what alternatives I should be looking at, as far as CPU and mobo for around the $300 I could get from there? Or any other hardware that fits...
I'm getting overwhelmed!
Initially, I was looking at H77 boards and i5 3550's...hoping to get a CPU and mobo for less than $300. But now that Micro Center's May ads are out it looks like I can purchase a 3570k or 3450 with an Z77 or Z68 mobo for a good price...
D3, TF2, random fps's but not BF3. Heh I guess none of those are too graphics intensive. I'd still like to casually install games like Mass Effect 3 and play it on high settings without having to update my GPU in 3 months.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming, school work, web browsing.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Although it's not set in stone I'd really prefer a $900 budget, not including shipping.
3) Which country do you live in? If...
weird...took it out of the case and manually shorted it and everything worked fine. hooked up the pwr on wires while it was out and pressed the switch...nothing.
then after messing with it for a bit turns out, if i turn off the psu and turn the power back on...i have to manually short it for...
Recently my pc just quit turning on...i literally shut it down and the next day got up, pressed the switch and nothin. After messing with it for the past couple days here is what isn't wrong with it...
the ram is fine (one stick was dead but the other is still good)
the vid card is fine...