• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Methuen

  1. M

    Hot CPU, unsure if damaged.

    I'll try testing it with Prime95. Thank you everybody. :)
  2. M

    Hot CPU, unsure if damaged.

    It still works but people are telling me that it's taking damage and probably has taken a lot of damage over the time it's been in use. I'm just worried since this is my only computer.
  3. M

    Hot CPU, unsure if damaged.

    I have an AMD Athlon XP 3000+ and I've been running it for about a year and a half. It's always been running at 73 degrees celcius but a friend of mine just told me that it's too hot and has taken damages. He says he's going to get it lower for me but I want to know if it took much damage and...
Back
Top