Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yea Sorry PSU is as in sig, Corsair HX650.
it Sucks because there is no way i will get anything resolved till next year now.
I am going to see if there is anyway to get a credit then i will just buy a new card. probably not AMD definitely not sapphire.
its a shame that nvidia are not as good...
Ok I got the card RMAed and at first I thought I won as they told me they would send back a 6970 not a 6950.
when i got it i was a little dissapointed as its a reference cooler not the twin fan cooler the 6950 had.
installed it and thought it was working great till it went to sleep.
it would...
Hey all.
I am having an annoying problem with my sapphire hd6950. I am getting white pixels flickering all over my screen like snow on an old tv but not as bad. its only noticeable on a black background. I also getting coloured lines randomly.
I am no longer getting the screen going black...
I can confirm that the sapphire 6950 dirt edition works with a display port to mini display port cable.
though i am getting the odd flickering on screen along with a pop through the speakers. and every so often i loose audio as windows is trying to use the optical port not the display port...
Yea they are an option but they want $35 to ship.
my #1 option at the moment if i cant find someone what will ship direct is to get it sent to my friend in USA and then her send it to me.
Hey I just built up a new gaming PC with a HD6950 an planned to use my 27" iMac as the display. what i didn't notice when i ordered my card is that they have changed the design and it now has a full size displayport socket rather then 2x mini displayport sockets.
I ordered a mini displayport...
Im looking for a 1080p monitor around the 24" size that has speakers and can do audio via HDMI
basicly i want it for my xbox but may look at a HDMI to mini DP converter for my 27" imac
you may rethink that when ios5 comes out and no longer runs on older devices, like when ios4 was released.
i had a 2nd gen ipod touch 32gb and it was near unusable with 4.0 and didn't have 1/2 of the features that 4.0 gave. but i guess i cant complain I ended up getting a iPhone4 to replace...
How would that work. all a fan header is is :+12v, ground and rpm input.
you would need a 2 pin header that was specific for the job.
but any fan controller that has temp sensors should work.
the temp sensors on the motherboard are fixed to the moterboard usualy under the cpu etc.
I currently have 2x 320gb drives and they are full i am going to be getting either 2x 750 (maybe 3) or 2x1000 drives soon.
i am just wondering if it is possible to set the 2x 320 drives up for more speed not worried about loosing capacity. and have the larger drives set up as one drive i.e...
Thankyou for the sugestions i tryed that recuva program and it came up with no files. the drive is also coming up as only 120gb and its a 200gb hdd so im thinking its stuffed. he got it 2nd hand so it may of done this before
a friend of mine gave me his hdd to try and recover as its decided its not formatted anymore. he needs as much stuff off it as he can get (photos of his kids etc).
i have the program getdataback and i have used it before to recover my music that disappeared. but i used it last in xp and when...