Recent content by Mercyreaper

  1. M

    Kyle VS Anand on the 3870X2

    The DH review seems really comprehensive to me, and with all the controversy going on over here at [H] and the rest of the community I think maybe someone got their ego out on a limb here. I am not saying [H] is wrong but calling every review on the net "canned benchmarks" seems really biased to...
  2. M

    Will newegg or clubit release the 3870x2 tonight?

    Just ordered mine from Newegg, last time I waited for the 3870 and did not buy it then the price shot up and I don't want the same thing to happen here, although it is not Xmas time so it should be ok but hey why take the chance :). The Asus one comes with the new version of COH and I did not...
  3. M

    3870 x2 review

    Looks great in my book, just found my new card, what is the intended release date for the card?
  4. M

    ATi R680 Radeon HD 3870 X2 Review

    Looks like the card did pretty well overall vs the GTX ultra, waiting for some prices and I will probably get one when it comes out later this month or next month. Below is a translated page that explains the card won 17 out of 13 and seems those are probably due to driver issues perhaps...
  5. M

    ASUS A8R-MVP Troubleshooting

    If you can boot into safe mode, but not into regular windows then you have a driver issue, hardware is out since you can boot in at least one mode. It is not your motherboard and your memory seems fine to me, have you installed any new devices lately or updated any drives for your system...
  6. M

    Epox EP-AD580 XR

    Anyone else have any suggestions where to find this board? :confused:
  7. M

    Epox EP-AD580 XR

    Where can you pick this board up at? I have looked on the egg, tigerdirect, mwave etc. and cannot find it :(.
  8. M

    New 2900 XT Crossfire Review

    New review on 2900XT crossfire by Anand on the 975X and the 35P motherboards, check it out!!:D http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2990
  9. M

    Inquirer Reviews 2900XT

    As they stated in their review it looks like a driver issue, honestly do you think if your giving a card love you would show some crazy resolutions at super high levels (of which most people do not have that size of a monitor) or show super high frame rates on lets say 19" monitors? Come on use...
  10. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Dammit uploaded the wrong one thought I added the thumbnail version :(. Hehe guess I got used to that 1920X1200 rez and resizing isnt that bad with it :).
  11. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Just got my 26" Acer in and the rest of my desk, I have a lot of computer parts on the shelves never can have enough spare parts when something goes bad :). The stand is still on the monitor I was not sure about placement of the LCD mount and so forth so I just removed the bottom part of the...
  12. M

    Acer 2616wd

    NM found a calibration tool well off I go....
  13. M

    Acer 2616wd

    Just got it in today, all I can say is it is huge, get a DVI-D cable. I got mine from Newegg and it is the December 2006 one so the DVI is not an issue, zero dead pixels. I was wondering what is a good monitor calibration utility? I will be doing some searching and posting a full review with...
  14. M

    Acer AL2423Wdr vs. Acer AL2423WR

    Ah my mistake, thought only the other one had height adjustment, my advice get a nice monitor arm, I just installed mine and I cannot imagine not having one now :D .
  15. M

    Acer AL2423Wdr vs. Acer AL2423WR

    Wdr has height adjustment vs the WR does not :D
Back
Top