Recent content by mercury529

  1. M

    Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

    That's extremely generous of you ChoGGi! Thanks for sharing with the community :) Either Spelunky or Knights of Pen and Paper 2 would scratch my roguelite itch if you still have them. Edit: Thanks a ton ChoGGi!
  2. M

    Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

    Yeah, I'm surprised more aren't participating. Still some good games left.
  3. M

    Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

    Very generous both of you! Jelly, I would be interested in Into the Breach if no one has already claimed it via PM. Thank you very much either way!
  4. M

    Dark Souls 3 (PC) + Ashes of Ariandel DLC for $12

    Just a reminder, the $10.80 price is only if you have never ordered a Humble Monthly before -AND- you have a coupon in your account for 10% off your first Humble Monthly order. Otherwise it is $12 (still a great price for Dark Souls 3 + DLC alone and you still get other games). If you don't have...
  5. M

    FS: Watchdogs 2 Samsung Redemption Code - $25 or Civ6

    Hello Everyone, I am selling a Watchdogs 2 Samsung Redemption Promo Code. I would take $25 for it or a copy of Civ6 if someone got a copy from the AMD video card purchase they don't want. Let me know if you are interested.
  6. M

    M- Audio AV-40 for 119.99

    I saw a pair of these at a local Best Buy (Cleveland, Ohio) for $70 and did a double-take. If I didn't already own a pair, I would have picked them up. I went back a few days later (both times I was with someone else who needed to stop in), and they were $100.
  7. M

    WTB: Dell Gift Card/eGift Cards

    I am considering a purchase from Dell. If I am able to get Dell Gift Cards at a 25% discount, it may make sense to purchase through Dell (roughly $300 worth). If anyone is looking to sell, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
  8. M

    r9 290 for $399

    Seriously. I loved my Sapphire 7950, particularly for $169 with a AMD Gold Reward Coupon to use/sell. But I couldn't justify holding onto it when it'd bring in over $400 on eBay. I can run on-chip graphics for a few months while I wait for pricing to work itself out.
  9. M

    FT/FS: Unopened GTA 5 for PS3

    For anyone interested in purchasing, I noticed Best Buy has it available for $34, so that would be the best way to go. I am still willing to trade if anyone is looking to trade for it.
  10. M

    FT/FS: Unopened GTA 5 for PS3

    Hey. I had been primarily looking for a trade, but I could do $55 shipped.
  11. M

    FT/FS: Unopened GTA 5 for PS3

    Hello, I have an unopened copy of GTA 5 for the PS3. I am looking to trade it or sell it via Paypal ($55 shipped). Here are some things I would be looking for in a trade: - A high quality air cooler for a 3770k - A mechanical keyboard - Gift cards to major retailers (Amazon, Target, and...
  12. M

    Skyrim LE: $20.40, Skyrim Base: $7.50 on UPlay

    I disliked Oblivion but have enjoyed Skyrim so far (though admittedly I suffer from 100% completion syndrome and have trouble advancing through the main campaign with so much else to do).
Back
Top