Hi,I was looking for the XFX 750 Black Edition,but i don't found it,and i found the XXX Edition
Is the same PSU with diferent exterior ? they are identical internally ?
Thanks Profumo,this is good information
But according this review do you think the ripple on the 12 v rail is high ?
I read that recomended ripple level on +12V is bellow - 80mV
Principaly my election was the XFX Pro core edition 850 and the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 875W,but i include finaly the Antec unit in the options
The only thing bad thing of the XFX 850 is the +3.3V and +5V regulation
The bad thing about the XT is... i haven't see a good review to see how good...
Which PSU do you consider better option ?
XFX Pro core edition 850
Thermaltake Toughpower XT 875W
Antec HCG 900
PD:I don't care if the PSU doesn't have modular cables,i wanna know which PSU have better performance,better voltage regulation,better ripple supresion,etc