Recent content by menders

  1. M

    ABIT IP35-E $60AR + shipping

    It's been out of stock since the 15th. I'm hoping they have more coming in.
  2. M

    ABIT IP35-E $60AR + shipping

    That's the IP35 Pro. Read the rest of the comments in the thread.
  3. M

    ABIT IP35-E $60AR + shipping

    Opposite situation for me. Ordered the Antec HE550 and P182 yesterday and now need the MB. :D
  4. M

    ABIT IP35-E $60AR + shipping

    I just called the egg and asked if they were restocking this item. The CSR I was speaking with told me they placed an order for 500 units yesterday and expect them in on the 31st. That's the last day of the rebate! :O *crosses fingers*
  5. M

    Antec P182 $45 AR - free S/H - only today 1/15

    HOT! Excellent timing too. :)
  6. M

    Shuttle SP35P2 build

    That's probably not a good idea with an 8800GT. Even if both cards did fit, the sound card would be blocking the fans on the video card and...well...it already runs hot enough.
  7. M

    Shuttle SP35P2 build

    Thanks for the advice. If things get too hot and loud I'll look into getting a VGA cooler.
  8. M

    Shuttle SP35P2 build

    This is the first time that I'm considering a Shuttle and I had some concerns. Mainly, heat and noise. I don't plan on overclocking any of the components (at least not initially), but the recent review at bit-tech.net leaves me with a few doubts. This system is going to be on my desk only a few...
  9. M

    19 HannsG LCD for $110 AR

    I hope so...I'd like to buy 2 more! I just received mine today and I'm amazed at what $99.95 shipped AR got me.
  10. M

    Advice on new build

    Okay. Thank you for the advice. :)
  11. M

    Advice on new build

    But, uh...it won't find my hard disk if I don't have the driver disk during install right? Because I'm replacing a really dated PC that has serious performance issues. Not replacing my 3000+...it's fine. :)
  12. M

    Advice on new build

    Yeah, that's another thing...DDR2 prices are a little ridiculous at the moment. I'll just have to live with 1GB.
  13. M

    Advice on new build

    Was planning on buying everything from Newegg and there isn't a CompUSA nearby really. I assumed I needed the FDD for SATA drivers for the WinXP install, but otherwise don't need it. Do I need it for an XP install since my HDD is SATA? I do like the Sonata quite a bit as I have it on my other...
  14. M

    Advice on new build

    I'm building a new system for WoW: Burning Crusade and am on a really tight budget. I picked up a 19" 1280x1024 LCD already and here are the other components I had in mind: Case: Antec LifeStyle SONATA II $99.99 Motherboard: ASUS M2NPV-VM $84.99 Video card: BFG Tech BFGR76256GTOCE Geforce...
Back
Top