Recent content by melone

  1. M

    AMD quad socket motherboard sensor information

    After configuring JPB1 (BMC Enable / Disable) to disabled, I no longer see the overheating condition. I then just renamed the temp1's in the Gnome Sensors app to the appropriate CPU. Unfortunately, I still don't have the fan information, but will need to revist this issue later. Thanks again...
  2. M

    AMD quad socket motherboard sensor information

    sfield, Thank you for your quick response! Luckily, I already had w83795 built and installed. However, I will be removing the jumper in a few minutes (have to kick people off the machine). I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks again for your help!
  3. M

    AMD quad socket motherboard sensor information

    I am running a Supermicro A2042G-6RF server with 4 12-core Opteron 1.9GHz micros & Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS x64, and the front panel is indicating an overheating condition. Obviously this is a bit concerning since the system is not cheap. ;) However, when I feel the exhaust, the air seems only...
Back
Top