Sure, I know there's no way to prove that it's my own network. It is, and you have to take me at my word. Then again, proving anything on the Internet is cumbersome.
Here's an analogy for you. What if someone stole my laptop, and he didn't know how to get past the Windows password? Would...
I understand this reasoning. But, using the same reasoning, why do we help anyone with laptop problems? Does the poster have to prove that the laptop actually belongs to him?
I downloaded a version of Backtrack (a Linux Live CD that contains all kinds of hacking tools) and decided to try it out against my own wireless network. My network is secured via 128-bit WEP.
I only have one machine (a laptop), so I used aireplay to generate ARP traffic and IVs. I also...
I flashed my Linskys WRT54G with DD-WRT firmware (v.24) so that I could use the router as a wireless repeater for a signal whose origin is some distance away from the router.
It's working, but there's something strange about the signal. My download speed is something like 300 kbps, while my...
Like new Linksys WRT54G wireless router (ver. 6). Ships with Linksys box, power supply, network cable, and original CD.
$35 shipped to USA, non-cc Paypal.
Email me or PM me if you're interested.
Email: bishopberkeley@gmail.com
heatware under mell0
eBay feedback under gsp1983 (40-0-0)
I've got a SmartPower 450W Power Supply, new in box. It was sent to me by Antec as a warranty replacement. I bought another power supply (an NSpire), so I don't need this one.
Pictures coming later.
$40 shipped, Paypal accepted.
Email me at bishopberkeley@gmail.com, or PM me here...
I am selling a used ThinkPad X4 UltraBase (docking station). It's in great condition.
Specs:
IBM Part Number 91P9283
S-Video out
3 x USB 2.0 ports
Modem
Ethernet
Parallel/Serial/VGA out
DVD-ROM drive
No keys
I don't have a camera at the moment, but a similar item can be found here.
$50...
I'm teaching myself how to program in Python. I've never programmed before, so forgive me for my stupidity. Here's the code that I'm trying to figure out (from a book that I'm using):
def reverse(s):
if s == "":
return s
else:
return reverse(s[1:]) + s[0]...