Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Just in case anyone cares, they're silver, not white as in the picture. :D I love mine, but haven't abused them too much yet (1000MHz, 4-4-4-12 for a while). Careful with too much voltage or they stop working so hot. They are a little picky about over-volting.
For those who already got this, if using non-native resolutions, can you choose to not stretch the image (like if I'm running an old game at 1024x768, can I just have black bars on either side?). Additionally, if it does allow this, does it just do native pixels, or will it stretch while...