Recent content by Mechinn

  1. M

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I have 2 older XFX cards I'm using right now. One of them died on me but I was able to send it in and get a replacement from them. I got it surprisingly fast too. Go XFX!
  2. M

    Help with choosing a PSU

    This is what will be in my new computer: MoBo: BIOSTAR TForce965PT CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe Ram: CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) GeForce 7950 GT, One 120 Gig HD, and a X-Fi sound card. This is my first time putting together a new computer and I'm not sure what kind of PSU I...
  3. M

    Upgrading Computer. Thoughts + Suggestions please?

    I'm looking to spend around $400 to $500 on new hardware. Should I get a new PSU? or would the one I have do fine?
  4. M

    Upgrading Computer. Thoughts + Suggestions please?

    I’m looking to upgrade my system a bit. Right now I have the following picked out: CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103751 MoBo: ASUS M2N-E Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra...
Back
Top