Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the prompt responses and support. My old rig just decided to burn down on me, im guessing it was the mobo, but this rig is a big upgrade..
MOBO: Asus A8N-E Deluxe Edition
CPU: Opteron 165 OC'd @ 2.24ghz
GPU: 7800GT
RAM: OCZ Platinum Ed 2GB (2x1gb)
PSU: 500W Seasonic
Thanks for the reply, I updated the list. If the PSU isn't sufficient what would be a good alternative. I got this reply when I posted this setup elsewhere.
"Honest Opinion I would go with a bigger powersupply instead of that one and having to replace it in short time, make sure you get no...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
All around computer with gaming capabilities.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
around $600, a bit more around $650 with shipping.
3) Where do you live?
IL
4) What exact parts do you need for that...