Recent content by Mc Masta Hompus

  1. M

    How much rad surface area do i need?

    alright thanks, i'll just do a 24 and a 120 in the back
  2. M

    How much rad surface area do i need?

    Hey, I am gonna try to liquid cool my cpu and gpu, but I don't know how much rad surface area I would need. in my case i can fit a 280mm rad and 1 120mm. will this be enough to cool my card and cpu? also I will probably be upgrading to sli 670s in may.
  3. M

    Far Cry 3 Video Card Performance and IQ Review @ [H]

    I hate some of the post-processing effects used in games. For Nexuiz, as an example, I left all of that crap off. I'm not looking for "cinematic" graphics - I just want pleasant textures, specular, HDR, and the like. Image "enhancements" can really get on my nerves sometimes. Glad it saves some...
  4. M

    Not really a n00bie

    oh, thanks
  5. M

    Not really a n00bie

    how do you change your title? i see some people with limp gawd and all kinds of titles, is there any way to change it?
  6. M

    Upgraded to windows 8, can't get it back

    Thanks, so i just go the iso, and a program to burn it to la flash drive, so all i do is boot from the flash drive and it will start the installation process?
  7. M

    Upgraded to windows 8, can't get it back

    i recently upgraded to windows 8, and i had to reinstall it, and i couldnt due to the fact that i only had an upgrade copy, so i reinstalled windows 7 and i need to know how to reinstall windows 8 without ordering another product key. i do currently have my windows 8 product key.
  8. M

    Just upgraded to windows 8, it thinks my processor is x64

    my processor is 64 bit, x86, right? and i have 64 bit windows, and it says my processor is x64, isnt x64 32 bit?
  9. M

    Just upgraded to windows 8, it thinks my processor is x64

    Hey, so I just upgraded to windows 8 pro from windows 7 ultimate, and i ran wei and it said my processor is x64 based when it isnt. Help?
  10. M

    RAID 0 2 ssds?

    Would everything still be okay if i made a disk image and then moved the files back? Because i heard there was issues with cloning an hdd to an ssd
  11. M

    RAID 0 2 ssds?

    Hey, i currently have 1 samsung 830 128gb ssd, and i was wondering if i could get another one and raid 0 them without formatting?
  12. M

    Goin tri sli, how much juice is needed?

    alright, thanks, i'll probably look at one of those seasonic x 1050s just for my personal satisfaction, and who knows, i might be pulling it for a new build in a few years.
  13. M

    Goin tri sli, how much juice is needed?

    Yeah, right now my psu only has enough connectors for two cards, but i think i have enough molex to power two adapters. I dont know, might as well get a hx1000 if they make those
  14. M

    Goin tri sli, how much juice is needed?

    Hey, i was looking to add another 2 gtx 670 ftw cards to my rig, and i was wondering how much power that i needed, i have a 750w psu now, but i dont think that will cover it.
  15. M

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

    I like galaxy cards because of the pricing and availability
Back
Top