• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Mayg

  1. M

    Someone who knows about input lag please help.

    Ugh, now I am really confused. This whole time I was testing all these settings with Team Fortress 2. I turn on Battlefield 3 with Vsync enabled and it caps it at 60 FPS no screen tearing and most importantly NO INPUT LAG. So why would TF2 be using the True Motion garbage capping at 120...
  2. M

    Someone who knows about input lag please help.

    This is where I am at. Purchased a Samsung UN32EH5000 (32" 1080p LCD LED), it is naturally a 60 Hz monitor however it has a True Motion feature. When I enable Vsync caps the FPS at 120 instead of 60. - I get input lag playing PC games unless I use "PC" Mode Ok fine, not sure what PC mode did...
Back
Top