• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by MaXKiLLz

  1. M

    about input lag/and choosing a monitor.

    I'd also recommend 100-144 over 60. I recently made the upgrade from 60 and the difference is astounding.
  2. M

    Need a new monitor and pulling my hair out trying to choose one. Please Help

    I bought the Dell S2716DG and paired it with my EVGA 980Ti FTW. It's a perfect combination. I couldn't be happier with my decision. The jump from 1080p\60Hz to 1440p\144hz\4ms\GSync has completely changed my gaming experience. It's quite breathtaking. 1440p is the perfect resolution for a...
  3. M

    Predator X34 Owner's Club & Discussion.

    My wife's computer is still using a Dell 2405FPW I bought new 10 years ago which had an msrp of $1199! Can't remember what I actually paid for it.
  4. M

    Dell S2716DG, 27" 2560x1440 144hz 1ms "G-Sync Gen II", DP+HDMI

    Went ahead and ordered on a few minutes ago. Been trying to decide which monitor to pair up with my recent Skylake/980Ti build. I hope the colors will be better than my five year old Hanns-G 25 inch monitor.
  5. M

    Predator X34 Owner's Club & Discussion.

    Where abouts in South Florida?
  6. M

    Decent Wireless Mouse Recommendation

    Logitech is nothing what it used to be. :(
  7. M

    how can i get rid of dust on my hardware?

    +1 for Metro Vacuum ED500. Should be called Metro Blower. Never use a real vacuum on computer components. But you all knew that already. When blowing your fans, be sure to keep them from spinning at crazy speeds from the blast of air. They can be damaged.
  8. M

    Finally time to upgrade my video card

    I heard the 980 Ti is pretty good.
  9. M

    Midiland S2/4100 speaker system..?

    Hi there. I'm trying to locate the Midiland CM-1 (Black) control module that is part of the Midiland S2/4100 pc speaker system. This was a highly rated PC speaker system from 1998-1999. If any of you have it stored away in your attic or basement and are willing to part with the black control...
Back
Top