Yesterday I had two separate people resurrect a 6 month old for sale post selling a Ryzen 9 5900xt. Granted, I never marked it sold when I sold it, but the thread was not bumped or replied to, so I find it odd that two different people were searching for this CPU just yesterday and not for the...
RAM arrived yesterday. Now the dilemma hits. This kit is selling for nearly $200 now. I also don't need to build this PC right now since my main rig is solid and I just picked up very respectable gaming laptop.
Flipping coins in my head on whether or not to sell it off, take profit and wait...
I bit on this. Motherboard arrived today already. No RAM in the box. Since one 16GB stick of RAM is going for over $100 on its own, I figured I was SOL.
A quick chat w/ Newegg support yielded a promise of the RAM to be shipped to me within 1-2 days.
I will be glass half full here and...
Upgraded my PC and am parting out most of the old one.
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Pulled from my personal machine. Adult owned. Never abused.
\
$185 SOLD to CONUSA
AMD Radeon 6950XT Reference Edition
Broken retention clip (pictured). Does not affect performance.
Pulled from my personal machine...