1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
School work, browsing, some gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$500-$600
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.
Boston
4) What exact...
Thanks, makes total sense!
Secondary q: Will the old boot partition still be usable as a boot partition if the SSD were to fail? Both the SSD and boot partition will have the same copy of Win 7 pro (retail) installed...
Hi all,
Just bought a new SSD and, while I built my PC and installed the OS originally I just want to make sure I will be installing it correctly... I will be using it for OS and Programs
From what I have read, steps are:
1) Install SSD into PC
2) Install Win7
3) Tweak Win7/reinstall...
Thanks for all the help. Still not sure what I'll do - seems that I might be able to sell the control pod for $20-$30 judging from ebay completed auctions, then also maybe see if I get any hits on the satellite set.
The back of the Series I does look like the Series II.
I've just upgraded from my Bose Companion 3 (original series) speakers and don't know what to do with them! I would sell on eBay except that the left out on the subwoofer is not working. I could pay Bose $75 to fix and then sell on eBay but that is not worth the hassle. So what can I do? Are...
These are pretty cheap but quite a bit worse than the Swans I'm talking about right?
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Z-2300-THX-Certified-200-Watt-Speaker/dp/B0002SQ2P2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1249413914&sr=1-1
$61+shipping
OK thanks for the advice so far. More noobness follows:
So my onboard sound right now is ALC662 and the specs say it supports 5.1 audio and I see 3 3.5mm jacks at the back. But with any 2.0 speaker set (and in my current 2.1 bose) I only make use of one of the jacks right? Even with a...
All, I've just built a desktop (switching from a laptop) and need to get new speakers. Looking for your guidance... I mostly listed to music but also play games and plan to watch movies through my computer. Have Bose triport headphones.
Have been using Bose Companion 3 (original version) 2.1...